Redevelopment and acquisition of property


The URA redevelopment projects

Elderly owners may seek assistance from urban renewal social service teams. The teams provide assistance and counseling services to elderly owners affected by the redevelopment projects.

Elderly owners may make enquiries to:

  • St. James’ Settlement in Hong Kong Island
  • Christian Family Service Centre in Kwun Tong
  • The Salvation Army in YauTsimMong, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon City and Shamshuipo

Compulsory sale

Elderly minority owners may seek assistance from the Senior Citizen Home Safety Association (SCHSA).

SCHSA provides:

  • telephone and online enquiry services
  • community education
  • case consultation services to elderly owners.

For information,please call 2345-5265 or visit the SCHSA website.