- Employment: Contract and wages
- Employment: Termination of contract and dismissal
- Employment: Holiday/leave
- Employment: Work-related injuries
- Age discrimination in employment
- The Mandatory Provident Fund
- Social welfare for the elderly
Social welfare for the elderly
Portable Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme
The Portable Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme (PCSSA) allows elderly CSSA recipients to continue to receive cash assistance under the CSSA Scheme, such as their monthly standard rate payment and annual long-term supplement, should they choose to retire permanently in Guangdong or Fujian.
To be eligible, they must:
- be Hong Kong permanent residents and have lived in Hong Kong for at least seven years;
- be aged 60 or above; and
- have received CSSA continuously for at least one year immediately before the date of application for the PCSSA (with breaks in payment totalling not more than 10 days during that year).