- Employment: Contract and wages
- Employment: Termination of contract and dismissal
- Employment: Holiday/leave
- Employment: Work-related injuries
- Age discrimination in employment
- The Mandatory Provident Fund
- Social welfare for the elderly
Social welfare for the elderly
Senior Citizen Card Scheme
The Senior Citizen Card is for people 65 or older and is associated with social benefits such as concessions, discounts and priority services offered by a wide range of institutions and organisations.
To apply for the Senior Citizen Card and the latest concessions associated with it, please click here to visit the Social Welfare Department website.